Watch Snoop Lion’s Absurd New “La La La” Video
Here are some of the things you can expect to see in Snoop Dogg’s debut music video as reggae-fied “singer” Snoop Lion:
- Women dancing around in surprisingly non-trashy outfits.
- But wait, there’s a reason for that: a ton of kids are in this. Seriously. They even open the clip with cutesy interviews.
- Snoop wears a lion skin, because, of course.
- There are cartoon animals, fruit, and more getting high as f*ck, which you probably should do to watch this.
- The emphasis is really, really on weed. But…kids?
- There’s a dancing robot.
- There’s also a mean-mugging panda.
- Major Lazer is essentially played by a band of bananas and cherries.
- Eli f*cking Roth directed this sh*t.
- It’s clear that Snoop’s done lost his mind.
That’s it. Watch the video below.